14. ENDING ACTIVE EMERGENCY ALARM
When the emergency situation is ended all responders (or the alarm receiving centre) need to be notified and the alarm must be closed on the PERSAFE alarm-server. If the alarm is not closed the alarm-server will continue to initiate actions to provide help.
There are several options to end an active emergency alarm;
- On the phone of the person in emergency by using the red slider in the app and slide to the left (all the way to the end of the phone screen). You can check if the alarm was successfully ended if the top of the app screen has switched colour from RED to GREY.
- On the Persafe Badge by pressing the green button for 3 seconds
- The alarm receiving centre can end the active emergency alarm remotely
- The ADMIN in the subscription can end the active emergency alarm in the my.persafe portal (“ALARM CENTRE” section) remotely
- Responders can end the active emergency alarm for the actor in the app remotely using the orange button in the right upper corner.
As soon as the active alarm is ended all responders receive a notification message on their phone + an audio sound (depending audio settings) and the emergency alarm message becomes inactive in the PERSAFE app. The actor becomes a notification message (iOS + Android + PERSAFE INBOX) if alarm has been closed remotely by a responder. For privacy reasons you cannot open an inactive emergency alarm message anymore.