27. BADGE SWITCH ON and OFF
ACTIVATE the Badge;
- Press green button 3 to 5 seconds than release
- Wait 2 to 4 seconds. The display of the Badge changes and audio signal is played
- Press green button once (short) to confirm activation
- Badge is activated when the “OFF” text at bottom Badge screen is no longer displayed and a connection icon is visible next to battery icon
DE-ACTIVATE the Badge;
There is no need to de-activate the Badge every time. Our recommendation is to keep Badge activated during charging. If however you decide to de-activate the badge please follow these 3 steps;
- Press green button for approximately 5 seconds until an audio signal is triggered
- Confirm by pressing red + green button simultaneously (once and short). Wait until display of the Badge shows ON/OFF icon.
- Confirm again by shortly pressing the green button (you can cancel de-activation by shortly pressing red button). Badge is switched OFF.